Wednesday, July 4, 2018

What the hell is it with Trolls?

Trolls are ruining our lives.

People these days think its totally OK to just go on about lying.

I had an ex-girlfriend where all she did was lie all the time, and she lied about our romance a lot. But she was really good at it so it took some time to figure it out.

I got rid of my headaches by not lying so much in my head. It worked wonders.

For instance, I would say "Well I'm not going to call my friend because he or she isn't that cool to me right now."

Instead, these days I try to be an honest friend. Do unto others. An important lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Direction

In this blog, I am going to try to explain Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, and Gnosticism in a very detailed way, so it is like a companion s...