Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The End of BookStores

LIKE OMG OMG OMG FOR REAL?!?!

Indeed. Borders Books was crushed financially and when out of business. I think it's only a matter of time before people are just living out their lives in their homes, ordering things on the internet and never leaving their abode.

They'll do push ups in the living room to stay in shape, work from home, and do everything at home. I think computers are going to be better and faster in the future, despite the few hiccups from Apple's side. I wonder if Grocery stores will close down in the future?

Let's hope not.

The big deal is I think industry isn't going to do to well in the future if the technology revolution keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Direction

In this blog, I am going to try to explain Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, and Gnosticism in a very detailed way, so it is like a companion s...